Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Friday, September 30, 2005

That was ... Unexpected

I saw Serenity. It ended about 2 hours ago. It was a good film, I thought, though any in-depth analysis will require a second viewing. I was too busy enjoying the ride to observe technical stuff. I didn't stay for a second viewing because of the emotional impact it had upon me; as a fan of the series I was surprised and affected by various events in the narrative. Still, it is a good film and it cleared up several questions the series had raised. I encourage you to go see it and take your friends (who knows, they may yet succeed in getting a trilogy out of this series).

House sitting. It's good money, and fairly easy (feed pets, hang out, stuff like that) but danged inconvenient for my online gaming schedule. However, I still have tonight and I plan to make my players' pay heavily for any further mistakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home