Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Staying Ahead

Miraculously, I find myself ahead in my work. It happened sometime last week and has continued putting me in the possible position of being ahead by the time spring break rolls around. Which is awesome.

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooo!

In other news, my cousin is getting married on April first. Why they've chosen April Fool's Day as their wedding day, I don't know but they seem happy with it.
I need to figure out when I'm going a-visiting again.

Hmm. Less than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home