Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holy Cow!

Um ... Wow.
It looks like I may be doing some gaming-design stuff and getting paid for it. Which is pretty danged sweet.

Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to talk about it, I don't think I should. No NDA's have been mentioned, presented or signed but it still seems like something that should be kept quiet. I am very excited, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home