Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Monday, March 27, 2006

So much stuff...

Well, Spring Break has come and gone. I had a lot of fun and have a fairly unusual claim (I got snowed on during spring break) for my school. My classes ended on good notes and I am hopeful of maintaining those. We shall see what happens.
On the gaming front, I have convinced a friend to GM an Iron Heroes game. She did well. I have made much progress in a desired house rule for my Modern game and I may be running an Iron Heroes game semi-regularly fairly soon, which is a good thing. And I shall, probably, get to play a psion again soon. Yayy!
It turns out that I enjoy frisbee, though I'm not very good at it. We'll see if practice overcomes some of my coordination issues. I don't know if I'll start getting off my lazy butt to do it semi-regularly, though. It would be nice to have an active hobby.
Well, off to find some other things. Like medical stuff. Grrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home