Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Go here


I read a lot of web comics regularly. A whole lot of web comics. One of my favorites is a sickeningly sweet gag-a-day about a little girl, her mother, and an imaginary sheep. It is refreshing, amusing and insightful and the author recently put out the call for new readers. I realize that most of the folk that check this are already aware of the comic but for those random wanderers I shall mention it.
You should read it. At worst you'll get a couple of chuckles and forget about it. At best you'll find something that reminds you of the wonder and joy of your childhood, by letting you recapture those feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home