Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hmm

Yesterday was an odd day. It started off alright, chilly but otherwise fine. Later, the day became tedious but otherwise fine as I moved through the events of the day. Last night I decided to hate the day as a previous issue, thought dealt with, rose up to require some more work. This left me in a foul mood, which made me unpleasant to be around. I worried everyone I came in contact with, too. And yet, when I woke up today I was okay with it. I saw a pile of stuff that needed doing and I've gotten most of it done. If I hurry up I can get everything done today and today will have been a fairly good day. Strange how these things work. I do wish I was less brittle sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home