Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Here it comes ....

Well, it's the end of another semester and I've still got to take my exams. I'm a bit worried, as two of them are in subjects I've been doing relatively poorly in. On the other hand, I'm a moderately smart fellow and have a decent grasp of the underlying concepts if not all the details. Hopefully, I'll be okay.

In other news, I've got a part-time job starting tomorrow at the campus bookstore. It's only two weeks of work but it's two weeks of paid work. Nice as it is to be a published RPG product author, it's not paying well.
My players have said that they'd like to play a Weird West game this summer so I've had to scramble to learn the rules, read up on the setting and think up adventures while studying for exams and giving enough information to my players to let them build appropriate characters.
I'm working on a plan for my Fall campaign as well, but that's less certain. I know I want to run another Iron Heroes game (those are fun) but I'm not sure about setting, adventures, development or anything else. Still, I'm getting a couple resources that may help with that; we'll see how it all works out.

Okay, I need to wrap this up and get back to studying. Lots to study, still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home