Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Found!

So, it turns out that I like Green tea. I've almost gotten sick this week. Thursday I started to show symptoms so I made a couple cups of tea and relaxed; I went with tea because it's a bit smoother than coffee making it easier to guzzle like water, and green because I had it left over from that caffeine speech I gave. Friday I was going downhill so I made a lot more tea; the only time I really felt bad was the two hours I had to be at class and therefore had no tea. Saturday was another tea day, though slightly less than Friday. Today I need to get more tea since I am out of green; however, I've only had two cups so I'm doing lots better.

Well, I think I shall do that. And maybe some laundry too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home