Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

No, really. Victory Is Mine!

Wheee! I have survived another semester. The proof is that I completed the last of my final exams today.
WHEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Not that I didn't enjoy some of my classes. Public Speaking was surprisingly interesting and informative and English Literature I was the best English class I've ever taken and one of the best classes I've ever taken (that includes the classes on using claymore land mines). However, it's over, I live, and I shall pass.

So, I am happy.
Myriad other stuff to do but hopefully I can get that taken care of quickly. I'm just about done with the X-Mas gifts (wow, that's still ugly, back to Christmas) for everyone. Pesky relatives and friends ;) Also, I may have time, and no excuses, to make those brownie-cheesecake things. So decadent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home