Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Rollin'

So, I have been rolling along this December, figuring out gifts to give and things to do. By the end of today I should have the basics of some extra characters for a gaming event with my friends. Which is good because I leave town the day after Christmas. Fun fun fun! Also tiring but that kind of happens.

I visited my aunt and uncle yesterday. We had good chats, a nice lunch, and I helped them with some house stuff such as fixing the shower and putting together the grill they recieved last Christmas. Both activities were very welcome.

Christmas is Sunday! I can barely contain my glee.

I've been slack about my weekly communications. I hope to fix that as well as my exercising slackness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home