Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Assorted

HASH(0x8d872c)
Mal


Which Firefly (or Serenity) Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Not what I would have picked for myself but it seems to fit.
I'm all registered up and going to classes. It looks like it's going to be a tough but rewarding semester.
I have a new kitten named Paris. He is cute, skittish and likes to attack that pesky orange thing following him around. I'm waiting for the time he finally recognizes it as his tail. I'm a bad, bad man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home