Barking up the wrong tree

The life and thoughts of the guy who remembers all the wrong things.

Name:
Location: Clemson, South Carolina, United States

I recently graduated from Clemson University with a degree in Civil Engineering. This job market has kept me unemployed so far. I'm a former Marine and a combat veteran. I read a ridiculously large number of webcomics, though I like printed books too. And if you know any good Korean-specific racial slurs, please let me know.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Directions

I've been going through these last few days and noting a recurring line of thought. And a radio story, every now and again this American Life is a really good program. And a Voice. I may be changing the direction of my life soon. That's okay though. I've still got all the wonder and joy and strength of everything I've done and lived, and the people that have filled my life, to take with me and comfort me on this new path. Assuming I have the strength to get onto it. We shall see.
It's good to have a goal in sight again.

May you be and feel loved on this and every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home